Entertainment & I
You are a guest! Register now to know more about NewGist Forum or Log in if you are a member.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Entertainment & I
You are a guest! Register now to know more about NewGist Forum or Log in if you are a member.
Entertainment & I
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Relationships: 5 Ways To Romance Your Husband

Go down

Relationships: 5 Ways To Romance Your Husband Empty Relationships: 5 Ways To Romance Your Husband

Post by Kaffybad Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:16 pm

Life and Style

Discover 5 ways to woo your husband or wife to help keep the romance alive.

1) Write him a check for one hundred kisses. Be available to cash the check for him when and where he likes.

Relationships: 5 Ways To Romance Your Husband Romance1

2) As he heads out for work, give him a passionate kiss. If he wants to know what it was for, tell him it's the appetizer for tonight's menu.

Relationships: 5 Ways To Romance Your Husband Romance3

3) Pamper his tootsies with a relaxing foot massage. All you need is a warm basin of water, some soap, a towel, and some lotions.

4) Get up a few minutes earlier than usual, brush your teeth, then get back in bed and wake him up with a kiss.

Relationships: 5 Ways To Romance Your Husband Couple_in_bed

5) Blindfold your husband and "kidnap" him. Take him to a hotel room where you have prepared a romantic tryst.

Relationships: 5 Ways To Romance Your Husband African-businessman-with-a-red-blindfold-covering-his-eyes
Kaffybad
Kaffybad
Admin

Female

https://newgist.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down